Friday, March 16, 2012

Weekend Crafting

It's the weekend once again.  This week has flown by!  Last weekend my crafting didn't go as planned.  I ended up with a sick boy.  And I wanted to include my boys in what we made.  And they had different ideas than I did. So this is what we eneded up making.  Once we figured out the sock monkeys they were easy to make.  Just takes a bit to hand stitch them all together.  But we will be making more to add to boxes. 

I love the ball.  It's not as colorful as some I've seen but I didn't want to worry about patterns, so I made it all one color.  It took a little bit to figure out how to sew it all together.   But it was fun.  And I've already cut our more fabric to make more balls.  They're perfect for 2-4 boxes.

My boys also made a few of these.  We made them last year too.  You can read about them here.
The weather looks amazing for this weekend so I don't think I'll get any crafting done.
Anyone have plans to craft this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment