Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Verses of encouragement.

Everyday I receive devotional emails.  One of my favorites are from Proverbs 31 Ministries.
And Fridays was full of encouragement!  And I thought, how wonderful it would be to add these verses to the letters/cards/notes to my shoe box.  And it was too good to keep to myself.  I had to share it with you too:)

For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” Ephesians 2:10 (NLT)

You are
• Created in the image of God. (Genesis 1:27)
• Fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14)
• Precious and honored in His sight. (Isaiah 43:4)
• Redeemed and forgiven. (Ephesians 1:7)
• A new creature in Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
• Holy and blameless before God. (Ephesians 1:4, 1 Corinthians 1:30)
• Chosen by God. (1 Peter 2:9)
• God’s masterpiece. (Ephesians 2:10)
• Created with purpose to do great works for God’s Kingdom. (Ephesians 2:10)

You are God’s creation – beautiful, strong and created with a unique plan and purpose.

These words encouraged and continue to encourage me.
Just imagine how these words, God's promises! could change a childs life.
I encourage you to add a verse to your letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment