Friday, September 16, 2011

Cutlery- Canadian Tire 3 day sale.

I can't remember where I read it, but someone mentioned adding a spoon to their box.
And I thought what a great idea!
It takes up very little room, and could make life easier.
I personally can't even imagine not having cutlery.
But adding it to your box could be an answer to prayer.
I have been on the look out for cutlery.
I have bought a little bit at Dollarama.
But was looking for some better quality cutlery.
Remember these precious children only receive one box.
And this cutlery would probably used for the whole family.
So I want to send good quality items.

Canadian Tire is having a 3 day birthday sale, starting today.
They have a 20 piece set of cutlery on sale for $9.98.
It looks like it is really good quality.
And you could divide this between a few boxes.
Remember you can not send a knife.

Also included in the flyer was a scratch and win.
You could win
  • McCains Deep n' Delicious Cake coupon
  • $5.00 instant savings
  • 1 of 3 $5,000 
I figured I would pick up a few plastic shoe containers this weekend.
And use my scratch and win.  Maybe I'll get $5.00 off  or at the least I'll have a delicious cake:)

No comments:

Post a Comment