Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Kids Tableware from Ikea

These cups,bowls and plates from Ikea are something I have bought for years - for my own kids as well as for baby gifts.  I love the bright colors and the price is right too.  $1.99 for a set of 6 cups, bowls, or plates.
I have recently started adding the cups to my Operation Christmas Child Shoe boxes.  At .33 cents a piece, they're perfect.

KALAS Bowl Diameter: 5 " Package quantity: 6 pack Diameter: 12 cm Package quantity: 6 pack

Another idea would be to include some of this flatware.  An 18 piece set is $1.99.  That makes a set of one fork, knife and spoon .33 cents.
KALAS 18-piece flatware set
One of the great things about these items is that they would suit either gender and every age category.   Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment