Thursday, November 15, 2012

Done

I can finally say I am done and ready for collection week!
Tonight my 6 year old son and I added the final items to each box; candy, a note and a picture. It was great to open each box one last time, and pray for each child receiving the box. And since I had the boxes open I (finally) took a few pictures of some of the boxes, which I will share over the next few days.
I was thankful my son was helping me.  Thankful that we can do this together. I loved his prespective. I loved how with each box, my son said oh they are going to be so blessed with ________. The cute brown dog stuffed animal, or the red car.   Something different caught his eye in every box.  And it made me wonder what will be the item for the precious child receiving the box. 

Here is one of my favorite boxes.  I love how God placed strawberry shortcake items in my path through out the year.  And I ended up with this great box.  It's hard to see but the headbands has strawberries on it too!

Do you have a favorite box you packed this year?
Why not post pictures on our facebook page.  We'd love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment