Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Favorites-reusable bags

There are so many things that we take for granted.
Including bags.  We have all kinds of bags.
We recieve plastic bags at the grocery store. 
 If I remember to take along my cloth bags, I use those.
I have a few purses of different sizes, these are my favorite bags.
We have bags to pack clothes in.

So why add a reusable bag to your box.

It could help a child carry his or her books to school.
Carry items to or from market and many other possibilities.

There are lots of tutorials to make your own.

Photo Courtesy of daisyjanie.typepad
This one from Daisy Janie

photo courtesy of darlingadventures.com
And I just found this great site Darling Adventures,
which lists 25 shopping bag tutorials!
The bag made out of a pillowcase caught my eye.

And because it's earth day this weekend.
Superstore is handing out free reusable shopping bags with purchase.
You can also receive a free resuable bag from Giant Tiger
when you sign up for their email newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment