Friday, February 3, 2012

DIY Projects- Winter crafting time.

Well I don't know about your area.  But we are having an unusually warm winter!  I for one am not complaining.  But I am not getting too much crafting done.
I did finally work on these.  I found these sewn and cut at a thrift store way back in Novemeber.  All I had to do was add the eyes. Well it was more time consuming than I thought, as they are made for smaller hands, and getting a needle in and out of there proved to be a challenge.  But all 16 are done. And well worth the time!  And considering I had all the buttons and all 16 only cost $1.00.  It was very worth it!  And that's one thing to cross off my to do list. 
Now onto making these felt bows.  I'm going to add them to bobby pins.  I found a big section of felt for $1.00.
Anyone else crafting these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment