Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Always Worth the Trip to the States!

Yesterday we went down to the States for the day. 
And once the shopping was fantastic!  Duty, not so much:(
But things are still less expensive, even with duty!
Here is a bit of a run down of what I found
 
Michaels
70% off summer
It is hard to see but on the left corner I found 2 large containers of beads, which we will make into smaller packets.  They were on sale for $2.39.
Fun shades .30 cents.
Flip flops were .79-.89 cents.
(Here in Canada I paid $1.25-$1.50 for the exact same ones at 70% off)
 
Target
Always our first stop.  I love Target and it did not disappoint!
.25 cent crayons.
20 pack of pens for $1.00
Pack of 2 balls .50 cents. - great for 2-4 boxes
A bought a cart full of crayons and pens:) 
 
 
TJ Maxx
Another favorite.  You never know what you will find.
I found a pair for cute sandals for a $1.00
A few packages of 5 pairs of boys underwear for $2.00
 
Wal-mart
Markers .50 cents
They also had crayons for .25 cents, but they were all out.
 
 
Pencils and Pencil Crayons are less expensive here in Canada, which surprised me. 
 
Someone mentioned Hobby Lobby as places to visit.
Sadly the city we went to, does not have a hobby lobby.
 
I need to go, and sort and organize all I bought. 
My office is starting to look like a room from hoarders;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment