Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Favorites - Balls

I know I have mentioned balls before.
But I just love them.  They provide hours of fun.
I love these bouncy balls from Old Navy.  
And you can't go wrong for .25 cents.
But at a recent trip to Toys R Us, we found these smaller bouncy balls in a vending machine, walking out of the store.  And they are very bouncy!!  My boys love them, so we've been stocking up on these.  They are also .25 cents each.  I wouldn't add them to 2-4 boxes.  But the older kids would have fun with them.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I had an Old Navy nearby. I think there may be one about 45 minutes away, I'll have to check for when we go that way some day and save my quarters :-). I always like to include a ball and I have trouble finding a good price on them. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our closest Old Navy is 1 1/2 away. But I always try to pick up a few balls every time we stop in there.

    ReplyDelete