Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Immeasurably more than we ask of imagine!

This morning I prayed for great deals on shoe box packing items.  My boxes are done but I was asked to head up our packing party at church.  So on our small budget I asked God to let the money go far!  And God exceeded my expectations.  We drove to a different town known for their great thrift store. And great it was! I found  a few sets of brand new beads for .50 cents each.  And each set I was able to divide and will go into 2 boxes.  So .25 cents for beads for girls! And a whole bunch of other stuff, which I can't remember at the moment.  2 bags full for $8.00. 
Then we went to Fields.  This can be hit or miss.  But today it was great!!
They are clearing out Fruit of the Loom underwear.
3 prs of underwear for $1.00!  I have never seen underwear that cheap.  And it's good quality too.

And they were clearing out shoes/sandals.  All these were for a $1.00 each!  The lady asked if I was buying out the store:)

They were also clearing girls shirts for $1.00.

This verse kept running thru my mind this morning.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. Ephesians 3:20.

Thank you Jesus for wonderful deals!

If you live in Southern Manitoba and are looking for pencil sharpeners, as Dollarama in our area is sold out, the dollar store in Altona has 6 pencil sharpeners for $1.00.  And also 3 pencil sharpeners for $1.00.  They also have marbles and a lot of other items that Dollarama is sold out of.

Happy Packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment