Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Thrift Store Treasures

I love to spend time browsing through thrift stores.  You never know what you'll find.  My most recent trip landed some shoe box finds.
I love to include either a stuffed animal or doll in a shoe box.  Something to cuddle and love.  Dolls can be pricey and need to be small enough to fit into a box.  I came across these three:
Teddy bear - 25 cents, larger doll - 50 cents, curly haired doll - $1.

Other toys I discovered: skipping ropes - 85 cents and a larger car with opening doors - $1.30
These toys were all in "like new" condition, or I wouldn't have bought them.  If you look carefully enough you can find all sorts of items in great condition.  Perfect for shoe boxes.

9 comments:

  1. I would like to feature your blog on my Operation Christmas Child themed blog. Please email me a short bio and any other information you would like to share at wendy@dizzydog.com if you are interested, or check out my blog https://shoeboxshenanigans.wordpress.com Thank you! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    Auction Shipping

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made some good quality points there. I did a search on the topic and found many people will agree with your blog.
    Retail Packaging Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really great news. Thank you for sharing it with us!
    custom printing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the post. I am a big fan of the blog, i've even put a little bookmark right on the tool bar of my Firefox you'll be happy to find out!
    los angeles packaging design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such informative post. Shipping boxes supplier offers 100% secured boxes, moving supplies and commercial boxes. Order online for shipping boxes, packing boxes and wardrobe boxes in Calgary.
    plastic storage bins Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the best blog you yave shared. Calgary based UPS shipping & delivery service firm offers freight skid/pallet and united parcel delivery services for international shipping. It's located in Calgary.
    shipping truck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sending this info. I learned alot from it. I am grateful for the amount of time and effort you put into this helping us.
    plastic storage bins Calgary

    ReplyDelete